- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- High Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning.
Kodak's Professional Portra 400 is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a smooth and natural color palette that is balanced with vivid saturation and low contrast for accurate skin tones and consistent results. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film also exhibits a fine grain structure with very high sharpness and edge detail. A micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion makes it especially well-suited for scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when enlarging. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is particularly well-suited to portrait and wedding photography, as well as nature, travel, and outdoor shooting with moving subjects, or when the lighting cannot be controlled.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film.